Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Reflections of 2015....

As I am sitting here by the window with my tea (and chocolate...of course!), listening to the pitter-patter of the rain...I can't help but reflect on all 2015 brought with it...lots of joys, disappointments, trials, lots and lots of learning experiences. As the year comes to a close, I am realizing how much God has really been SO faithful through it all. He used the trials that this year brought with it to grow me. He used the difficult times to teach me that He is the only One who's always there, and I can run to Him when I have nothing left. It's true that I have approximately 2 million things I need to work on in this new year, and it is very discouraging just thinking about it...BUT the good news is that He is not done with the work He started in me (thankfully!), and He's not done with the work He started in you. God won't stop that beautiful work until we are fully, completely, and gloriously beautiful. He's got a great big plan, that He is unfolding one step at a time. I can't wait to see all He has in store for us in 2016!! Happy New Year everybody (and belated Merry Christmas)!
"Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment