Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

No Matter What!

If we have died with him, we will also live with him; if we endure, we will also reign with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself.” (II Timothy 2:11-13)



I honestly don't even know where to start. All I can even say is, Lord I need You. Every hour I need You! I am speechless. Ok. So I probably should explain what I'm talking about here. It would take about a thousand words to really go into it, but just to summarize I have my times in my walk with Jesus where I'm walking very close to God, and other times where I'm not doing that so much. Lately, certain hardships have come and it's kinda been one of those "not so much" times. When trials come, I doubt His goodness, I doubt His love. My faith becomes weak, and it feels like I'm just on shaky ground. Then....this verse comes along! If we are faithLESS, He is faithFUL! Even when difficulties come, it reveals just how doubtful I can become. But how absolutely wonderfully amazing it is to be assured that He is still faithful. Jesus! My precious Savior is still here for me, and He's here for you. He loves me, even when I'm not very lovable. He cares for me, and He cares for you, dear friend. I am learning that even when you just can't feel Him, He still cares. He is faithful. No matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment