Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Nursing!

Lately, my posts have been about letting our light shine, finding where you are gifted, etc... Well, what do I want to be? First of all, I want to be a stay-at-home mom, and homeschool my children! That's the best calling!! :) After highschool & college though, I would love to, Lord willing, become a hospital nurse(possibly ER), and help many people physically, while being a light in their life spiritually! I just LOVE science and math (minus the geometry :) haha). People need compassion, love, and encouragement--especially when they are suffering, as well as helping them with their medical issues (which I just LOVE that part of it :) ) I am hoping to apply for the VolunTEEN program ( a program where teenagers can volunteer and help out in a hospital) in January. I'm soo excited! Anyway, besides helping patients, nursing is a greatskill that I can Lord willing use with my family, friends, etc..., which will be very useful. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment