Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Faith Over Fear

There's this quote, "Pray before you plan, not the other way around." Yeah.... I've had to learn that the hard way. :P This season in my life has been extremely crazy, and just it's been stressful in every angle. The problem is, I always try to figure things out completely on my own. I wanna plan my future the WAY I want it, HOW I want it, and in MY timeframe. I want to have complete control of my life. But every time I get in that worry-trap, trust me...it's not pretty. God is so patient and He's constantly reminding me: anxiety and worrying over the future is not going to change a thing.....He wants us to just have complete surrender and to TRUST Him!! It's SO hard. But it's so worth it. It's such a comfort to remember that He is God, and I am not. He has a plan, and nothing is going to stop that plan from happening. If you are going through a stressful time or anything, I would highly encourage you to pray (even if you don't feel like it!!) It really does help!! I am SO not perfect....but I have a God who IS perfect and He is so patient and loving!! He is reminding me that He has every single itty bitty detail planned out, and He just wants us to surrender and to have faith over fear. This song came on the radio this morning, and man....it was so convicting!!! I pray this will encourage you as much as it did for me. Much love 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Grace. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in exoeriencing His Joy. I enjoyed going through your blog post which is so encouraging and building confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ. Though you have not visited your blog post for almost three to four years but if God wants to connect us He will lead you to your blog post. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor withh the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted, We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacaton time. We would love to have you come to MUMBAI to work with us du ring your vacation time, I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you and your family and a blessed and a Christ centered New year 2021. My email id is:dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete